I have 8+ years of expertise in design, development as Full Stack Developer for producing full-featured, scalable applications.
1+ year of experience in Android development and have a sound knowledge of Android components like Intents, Widgets, Notifications, Animations, Data Storage, Sync, interacting remote data via REST and JSON, usage of third party libraries like Picasso OkHttp, and GSON.
As a back-end developer, experience in writing custom PHP code using Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter and slim frameworks and interacting with Drupal, WordPress API and other REST API using web services in JSON or XML format.
Good exposure of building scalable applications using MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS with knowledge of Callbacks, Scopes, Async packages.
Involved in preparing wireframes, interactive prototypes with UX team to deliver project stakeholders.
Excellent knowledge of relational database design and multi-tier web application architecture in conjunction with MySQL. Also knowledge of NoSQL databases like Redis, Memcached, and MongoDB.
Broad knowledge server administration CentOS, Ubuntu, WHM, cPanel, interacting with servers via SSH and using cloud services like AWS & Google.
Finally good experience of using version control repositories – Github, Bitbucket.
JUST MY AWESOME SKILLS
Skills for Front-End Developer Back-End Developer
Skills for Android Developer Mobile App Developer
Quick learner and I always love to add additional skills to my professional career.
Drupal & WordPress
Sr. Front-End Engineer
- Building UI components inside Drupal 8 templates.
- Built component-based themes from scratch using PatternLab.
- Implementing style guide construction via KSS-node.
- Used ReactJS in sites, where components built and reused in multiple layouts.
- Developed individual React admin dashboard from scratch.
- Open Source contribution and a mentoring and unblocking team from coding and browser issues.
Full Stack Developer
- Creating responsive websites and applications for smart devices using Bootstrap.
- Using JSON for exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Designed different templates for email campaigns and integrated them with custom applications.
- Developed customized E-Commerce application using Drupal by integrating MSG91 and Twilio API.
Full Stack Developer
- Work in all stages of development and maintenance – from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Develop high usability web interfaces to manage complex interactions with non-technical users.
- Preparing modules for e-learning using Drupal.
- Developing interactive quizzes.
- Maintaining Amazon Cloud Server
- Building user interface.
- Solving WordPress script bugs.
- Dedicated Server maintenance.
- Cross browser compatibility issues and optimization for the web, including CSS.
- Coordinating with the design team and get the better output.
UXINDIA is a platform conducting an International conference on user experience design. I entered into new career UX where I learn a lot of new techniques. Before making design identifying and researching on user needs co-ordinating with higher officials with analysis reports.
- Mocking up the User Experience of “the web and mobile” designs.
- Slicing Designers last output PSDs and Nesting it to start coding.
- Nesting and Styling and coding the HTML and CSS.
- Cross-Browser testing to all the browsers.
- User Interface and Application Testing for the Complete Website.
- Server maintenance by regular backups and installing scripts.
Here I worked as a web developer and developed business applications like Pawn management, Jewellery Management, Accounting and Inventory management, and web ERP applications.
As a single developer involved all phases of development.
Developed Billing & Inventory management with accounts support.
Online application for NTR University to collect applications for PG courses. Generating reports for users and administrative team based on submission criteria. After administrative process generating online Rank cards.
Technologies used: ASP.NET with MS SQL Server database.
Reporting purpose: Crystal Reports and Telerik Reporting.
Apple Animations is a multimedia training institute. Here I got an opportunity to teach flash subject including Action Script to students. Not only teaching subjects, spent time on professional projects like converting PSD designs to HTML, preparing web templates.
As a team (With my students) improved new skills to work effectively within a project team.
Designing websites using HTML, flash, and action script technologies. Creating Interactive flash banners and presentations and adding in HTML sites.
Have a cool project in mind? contact me. I reply in less than 24 hours